Friday, July 13, 2007

Wooot! Marksmanship!!!! I WIN I WIN I WIN!!! SO HAPPY!! i miss by a sneeze,seriously.....
I sneeze then the rifle shoot up....Waa...Cries* Home work number 1..Chinese Number 1 also...hardest first...Bitter then Sweet marhx.....lol...
i skip Parade la...i see the food i wan eat leh....nvm...i sick then i skip derh...if i go on i faint....i rather not lol...
I feel bad skipping parade leh..
Devils Expression marh..Guilty,dun wan go but wan go,happy but unhappy,feel bad about going..even though i got reason...
Waa....
Sad larhs....i go play maple...my com got Singtel Filtering Services cannot play Grando Espada
Oh ya...I made a toy cat,a Respect da cat society building model...lolz...
I use camera when i got it back from repair shop...Yays,cat freedom,
SAVE THE EARTH,DUN BE STUPID AND EAT ANIMALS ALIVE..yucks

No comments: